Registered Mental Health Nurse
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses.
The positions are band 5 and based in various NHS settings, including PICU, acute mental health wards and dementia units on a flexible basis in Hull.
Service Care Solutions are offering an excellent opportunity if you are looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £30.00 per hour, with uplifts for nights and weekends.
* £ 1 5 0 R E G I S T R A T I O N B O N U S
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-£250 training allowance
-Excellent pay rates and referral bonuses
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-CBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply or alternatively call Victoria on 01772 208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £18 - £30 per hour + uplifts and weekends
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-14 15:12:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester
- Business Support officer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- ICT Project Manager