Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants for a fantastic opportunity to work within various residential settings, including PICU, acute mental health wards and dementia units in Harrogate and surrounding areas.
As a Mental Healthcare Assistant that has chosen to work with Service Care Solutions you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
The hourly rates of pay are up to £13.00 per hour, with uplifts for nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-£250 training allowance
-Excellent pay rates and referral bonuses
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-CBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £10 - £13 per hour + uplifts and weekends
- Location: Harrogate, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-14 15:05:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Children's Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Planning an Highways Solicitor - Yorkshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor