Mental Healthcare Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants.
The positions are band 2 and based in various residential settings, including PICU, acute mental health wards and dementia units on a flexible basis in Malton, North Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £13.00 per hour, with uplifts for nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-£250 training allowance
-Excellent pay rates and referral bonuses
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-CBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £10 - £13 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Malton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-14 15:05:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children's Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Planning an Highways Solicitor - Yorkshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester