Young Persons Recovery Worker
Service care Solutions are on the search for a Young Persons Recovery Worker.
The perfect candidate will need extensive experience working within a Drug and Alcohol service.
The role is based in County Durham.
Are you looking for a new change and wanting a fantastic opportunity?
On a day-to-day basis you will;
To provide structured recovery coordination and psychosocial interventions to service clients, their families and carers.
Develop collaborative working relationships with the full range of community organisations, including those outside of drug and alcohol treatment.
Provide interventions and support to individuals across all stages of recovery to promote sustainable recovery as an achievable goal.
, Previous substance misuse experience!
, Current fully enhanced DBS!
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Manager
- Support Team Manager - Birmingham
- Commercial Heating Engineer
- Access Control Engineer
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Children's Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Planning an Highways Solicitor - Yorkshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor