Full Time Permanent Vacancy - Case Manager: Community and Prison Based
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
Based around Yeovil with some travel to HMP Portland through the year.
Successful candidate will be working with older people in prisons and the community to develop individual support plans which incorporate learning and provide support with barriers they may face i.e.
their well-being, employability and helping reduce their risk of re-offending.
Candidate must be CF03 qualified and ideally have experience working with offenders or ex-offenders.
- Develop community links and relationships with support organisations locally, setting up referral systems where appropriate to build community links for participants.
- Deliver accredited short training courses within the programme to small groups.
- Ensure that all files (paper and electronic) are maintained and managed in line with the HMPPS CFO3 Information Security Policy and Procedure guidance and that data is entered into computer systems within guidance of any activity, maintaining accurate and complete records for audit purposes.
- Deliver both group work and 1-2-1 sessions in custody and the community to support the specific needs of the older participants.
If you aren't interested but you know someone who is, refer them and receive a £250 referral bonus! (T&C's apply)
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Weekly Payroll
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sean Devlin at Service Care Solutions on 01772208962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Appraisal Officer/Surveyor
- Clerk of Works
- CAMHS Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant - Flitwick
- Project Administrator
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Contracts & Procurement Lawyer - Oxfordshire
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Adult’s Social Worker – Herefordshire Council
- Senior Social Worker – Children’s Safeguarding Team– Birmingham
- Community Nurse
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Community Psychiatric Nurse / Mental Health Nurse
- Dental Officer