We are currently recruiting for Support Workers.
This is for Cambridge City Council who provide their service to help adults with learning difficulties.
There will be a variety of shifts on offer including days, nights and sleep ins!
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
, Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
, Supporting residents to maintain living skills and enable independence.
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Applications are invited from those with a care background.
, We will need 2 references
, A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
, Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
, Excellent career progression opportunities
, Competitive rates of pay
, Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
, A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Appraisal Officer/Surveyor
- Clerk of Works
- CAMHS Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant - Flitwick
- Project Administrator
- Mental Health Support Worker - Norwich
- Contracts & Procurement Lawyer - Oxfordshire
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Adult’s Social Worker – Herefordshire Council
- Senior Social Worker – Children’s Safeguarding Team– Birmingham
- Community Nurse
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Community Psychiatric Nurse / Mental Health Nurse
- Dental Officer