Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a passionate recovery worker within a Drug & Alcohol service.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
The role is based in Lancashire.
The role will require you to work closely with the existing clinical team and team members alongside a range of partner agencies to support service users with substance misuse needs.
Please note this is a temporary role.
*£12-£15 per hour dependant on experience
On a daily basis you will be;
Provide 1to1 key work, group work, and clinical interventions
Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral
Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community
The ideal candidate must have;
, Experience in Substance Misuse
, Current fully enhanced DBS
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Store cleaner
- Contract/DLO Manager
- Support Worker 10-17 years
- Finance Manager
- Social Work Team Manager
- Education Support Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Care Home Manager - Deal, Kent
- Gas Manager
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Best Interest Assessor
- Bin Man
- Senior Carer
- Team Manager - RMN/OT/Social Worker
- Special gaurdianship and connected persons Social worker
- Practice Leader
- Customer Service Officer
- fostering Social worker