Mental Healthcare Assistant
Are you a Support Worker/ Healthcare Assistant looking for Adhoc shifts in Blackpool! We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately!
We are looking for experienced Mental Healthcare Assistants with an immediate start, the role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
The positions are Band 3 with and would be an excellent opportunity for Healthcare Assistants looking for work looking for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £12.00 per hour (Limited Company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
£150 referral bonus if you refer a friend.
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £10 - £12 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-13 15:34:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester
- Business Support officer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- ICT Project Manager