Community Nurse - Birmingham
We are currently looking for a number of Community Nurses to work in the Birmingham area on a permanent basis.
If you have no previous community experience then Ward to Community transition training will be provided.
You will have the challenge of working on the community with patients in the home setting.
You will be working with a variety of disciplines within the multidisciplinary team to achieve the best outcomes for patients to ensure their independence and well being.
The post holder will carry out a variety of nursing duties as part of the patients holistic care management through the assessment and evaluation of health needs particularly in the areas of palliative care, wound management, diabetes and other long term conditions.
If the above does not interest you we also provide work within the community on a shift / block booking basis, offering a variety of shifts across 36 teams.
Please note that the Ward to Community transition training will only be provide for those seeking permanent opportunities
The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150! (fully registered in 4 weeks)
Service Care are also offering a referral bonus of £250 per referral (after 13 weeks) - So if you know of anyone looking for work in any of the below sectors please get in touch!
-Probation & Youth Offending
If interested in the above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Paul Magee on 01772 208961 or email Paul.Magee@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £24214 - £30112 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-13 14:59:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester
- Business Support officer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- ICT Project Manager
- Community Nurse
- Childrens Social Workers