Joinery Production Manager
I am looking to hire an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated Production Manager to join a well-established and respected Housing Organisation.
You will be responsible for your own projects, delivering a high-end products for installation.
This is a full-time, permanent,
Based in Plymouth
Main Duties include:
, Project management - Manage each project through to completion
, Day to day running of the workshop
, Sourcing and liaising with suppliers and workshops/manufacturers
, Being involved in quality control at all stages
, Planning work schedules relating to production
What you will to apply
, You will need come from a joinery background
, Have an understanding how to lead a business and business finance.
, City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £32000 - £32200 per annum + pension, paid holiday etc.
- Location: Plymouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-13 12:05:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor
- Childcare Paralegal - Leicester
- Business Support officer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- ICT Project Manager