Band 6 - Level 5 Qualified Counsellor - Sandwell, W.Mid - £19ph
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Level 5 Qualified Counsellor to work in the Sandwell area of the West Midlands.
Hourly Pay Rate
, £19ph - Ltd Rate
37.5 hours per week
The role entails working with adults in the Sandwell community who are suffering from mental health difficulties including anxiety and depression.
This will be achieved through talking therapies both face-to-face and over the phone.
Candidates must be a Level 5 Qualified Counsellor with a valid BACP registration.
Similar previous work experience is also advantageous.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any candidates you refer who we place in to work.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new qualified workers who start a placement.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Refuse Loader
- Store cleaner
- Contract/DLO Manager
- Support Worker 10-17 years
- Finance Manager
- Social Work Team Manager
- Education Support Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Care Home Manager - Deal, Kent
- Gas Manager
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Best Interest Assessor
- Bin Man
- Senior Carer
- Team Manager - RMN/OT/Social Worker
- Special gaurdianship and connected persons Social worker
- Practice Leader
- Customer Service Officer
- fostering Social worker