Children's Support Worker - Boston Lincolnshire
We require children?s care support workers and domiciliary care workers urgently in the Boston Area PE10
The purpose of this role is to provide care for children and young people with disabilities in their home before and after school.
As a care support assistant you will be supporting a child like Mia:
Mia is a happy little girl who laughs a lot, watches You Tube and likes being sung to, especially funny songs that make her laugh.
In this support role you will support Mia with her evening bath which helps her to relax, and changing into her PJs.
Mia has a healthy appetite and enjoys being around the table to eat her meal with her family before being supported to get ready for the night and settling her into bed.
The role may also include supporting children to take part in activities in the local community, for example going to the park.
NVQ L2 is preferred however experience is not essential as full training will be given.
This is a sessional position offering regular hours.
The hourly rate is £8.40 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.01p per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Residential - Short Breaks Practitioner
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
- Short Breaks Coordinator (community outreach) Hounslow and Harrow - Part time
- SENDIASS Practitioner Lewisham (part time 18 Hours)
- Short Breaks Coordinator (community outreach) Hounslow and Harrow
- Support Worker - South Gloucester
- Support Worker
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Domiciliary Care Worker - Lincolnshire
- Children's Support Worker - Lincoln
- Children's Support Worker - Spalding Lincolnshire
- Children's Support Worker - Grantham Lincolnshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Children's Support Worker Grantham Lincolnshire
- Children's Support Worker Boston Lincolnshire
- Children's Support Worker Lincoln
- Children's Support Worker Spalding Lincolnshire
- Residential Short Breaks Deputy Manager
- Residential- Short Breaks Practitioner
- Corporate Partnerships Manager