I am currently recruiting for a residential worker to work in Guildford Surrey.
This role is a temporary contract and is initially for 3 months.
This role will generally consist of working 4 days on and 4 days off, with a combination of day and night shifts.
Candidates applying should be able to work both day and night shifts to be considered.
Candidates applying for this role should have previous experience of dealing with offenders, anyone who has worked as a prison officer, police officer, probation officer etc would be ideal.
Candidates applying should also hold a current enhanced DBS dated within the last 3 years to be considered for this role.
General duties will include:
* Read day/log book on commencement of shift and assist duty officer with ensuring that all residents are present at curfew, noting absconders in relevant log.
* Maintain a visible presence throughout the shift, being available for routine queries from residents and alerting duty officer to any significant problems.
* Ensure, as far as possible during shift, that residents do not disturb one another and that good order is maintained in the Approved Premises.
* Maintain such records as required by the Manager.
* Deal with any visitor or telephone calls, recording contact.
* Make regular tours of building, including grounds, throughout shift, recording any occurrences/recording damage or defects to furniture and fittings; ensuring that windows and doors are secure, noting any defects to be reported to day staff.
* Ensure that designated areas remain locked during shift and that relevant appliances are turned off.
* To undertake such training as deemed necessary for the effective fulfilment of duties.
* To remain on Approved Premises throughout waking night shift.
* To comply with existing Approved Premises procedures relating to emergency procedures e.g.
fire drill, incident reports, call to the police in the event of any emergency, health and safety.
* Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Regulations in accordance with the policies and expectations of the Service.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £13.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Location: Guildford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-07 16:57:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Administrator - RIO Experience Needed
- Payroll Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Community Assistant - Enfield
- Social Worker, Mental Health /Learning Disabilities, Wandsworth
- Community Navigator - Enfield
- Social worker
- Fostering Team Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Private Client Solicitor - London
- Community Nurse - Birmingham
- Contracts Analyst
- HR Consultant
- Team Manager (Social Work)
- Compliance Support Officer
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Joinery Production Manager
- Band 6 - Level 5 Qualified Counsellor - Sandwell, W.Mid - £19ph