We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Joiners to join our team in Doncaster.
We have an established department covering planned repairs and maintenance to domestic homes.
Working within the planned works department you will be responsible for all 1st and 2nd fix works including kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, skirting, door hanging and general repair duties.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available with a van supplied for work purposes.
You will need;
, NVQ or City and Guilds in Carpentry & Joinery
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
, Valid CSCS Card
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour + Van and Fuel Card
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-06 09:11:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Clinical Psychologist
- Fostering Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Home IV Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Implementation Manager
- Payroll Assistant
- Probation Service Officers / Case Managers
- Disclosure and Compliance Officer
- Year End Accountant
- Deputy Manager
- Family worker
- Family Support worker
- Band 6 - CBT/HIT Therapist - Preston, Lancs - £21ph
- Band 7 - CBT/HIT Therapist - Preston, Lancashire - £25ph
- Customer Service Officer
- Business Support Officer
- Morning Cleaner - Chelmsford