Initial Screening and Contact Officer
We are currently looking for Initial Contact Screening Officers to join Worcestershire County Council within the Family Front Door Team.
, This is a purely office based role, you will be the first point of contact for referrals being made to the Family Front Door Service.
, Your role is to screen calls and make referrals to the support workers and social workers across the service.
, This is initially a temporary vacancy for initially 3 months which is likely to be extended.
, The successful candidate will have telephone based customer service experience and preferably some previous knowledge of Social Care.
Good communication skills, both written & spoken are essential along with strong listening & questioning skills.
This role is paying £10.34 ltd per hour!
If you are interested in this role or, currently looking for work,
please give me a call on
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Debrief Coordinator (Police Missing Persons Unit)
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor