MK007 - Landscape Architect (Fully Qualified)
Basic circa £35,000 DOE + Benefis
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Fully Qualified Landscape Architect for our client who are based in Sheffield.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Landscape Architect who has the drive and ambition to help our client to expand their Landscape portfolio within Sheffield and Birmingham areas.
Working with their leadership and their Landscape Team Leader, you will be playing a major role in our clients Northern and West Midlands operations – to deliver projects and to promote, and help to expand, their landscape portfolio.
- To work with the Sheffield and Birmingham’s studio leadership teams to win and deliver new work for the practice.
- To work closely with our clients Landscape Team Leader and to travel to the Birmingham studio when required.
- To support the wider Landscape Team in fulfilling their goals.
- To support the growth and development of our clients Landscape brand.
- You will work closely with both the Landscape Lead and our clients London leadership team to ensure the continual growth and development of both the Landscape Team and the Landscape portfolio.
- You will undertake client liaison meetings and contractor liaison meetings – as well as meetings with members of a wider design team.
- Production of technical detail and contractor detail information for schemes you are working on.
- Production of graphics and progress reports for schemes you are working on – using Adobe InDesign.
- Flexibility to travel between the London and Westerham offices when required.
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary design and delivery team.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient communicator
- Talented Landscape Architect with the drive to deliver excellence
- Strong experience of delivering projects across all work stages
- Proficient in liaising directly with contractors
- Degree and/or post graduate qualification in relevant discipline (e.g.
- At least two years practical experience; with the ability to demonstrate project delivery – specifically at technical detail and construction detail stages.
- Good graphic skills.
- Proficient in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, Vector Works etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), 3D Modelling Software; however, for any software and system’s needs, training will be given.
- ArchiCAD and BIM experience beneficial, but not essential, training will be given.
- A strong background in direct liaison with main contractors.
- No sector-specific experience is required, although London residential and education experience is preferable.
- Good hand-drawing skills.
- Applicants must have excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
- Proven track record of delivering projects from planning through to completion.
- A UK driving licence is preferred.
Excellent package on offer subject to experience and qualifications.
Basic salary circa £35,000 with room for movement for the right person.
- Start: asap
- Duration: Full time
- Rate: Excellent Basic DOE + Benefits
- Location: Sheffield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Michael Pagalos
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MK007
- Posted: 2019-11-05 12:23:01 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Electrical Inspecting & Testing Engineer
- Digital Product Owner
- Sales Estimator
- ITU Charge Nurse Band 6
- Endoscopy Nurse
- Endoscopy Lead Nurse
- Team Administrator
- Senior Radiographer
- UK/European Export Coordinator
- Service Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Finance & Office Manager
- B2B Sales Executive/Event Sales Executive
- Senior Events Sales Executive/ Event Sales Manager
- Media and Events Sales Executive
- Planner / Scheduler
- Restaurant Receptionist
- Technical Development Manager
- Production Planner