Care Support Worker, Band 2
Care Support Worker, Horley.
Vacancy working as a Care Support Worker for patients with Learning Difficulties based in Horley, working to support service users with learning disabilities, enabling them to live as independently as possible whilst maintaining a valued and healthy adult lifestyle.
A Care Support Worker is needed to join a busy team.
The role involves assisting in the planning, implementation and evaluation of interventions to meet the identified needs of the service users receiving care and support.
Candidates will assist in monitoring of health and behaviour of service users, whilst reporting changes to the shift leader and Act as a key worker to named service users ensuring that they have a Person Centre Plan which when implemented, reflects the lifestyle and choices of the service user.
Candidates must be suitably qualified with at least Level 2 NVQ in care and must have previous experience of formal supervision and undertaking key worker role.
They must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and be willing to work unsupervised with patients.
This person must have a good experience in working with people with learning disabilities.
The role is a full time position working a varied 24/7 shift pattern including earlies, lates and nights.
The hourly rate for the role is:
£11 p/h ltd Monday - Friday daytime hours
£13 p/h ltd Saturdays and Nights
£15 p/h ltd Sundays and bank holidays.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor