ADHOC RMN in Hassocks
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses to work ADHOC Shifts within Forensic/Secure settings within Hassocks and surrounding areas.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity either for anyone looking for work to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/ full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Days: £21 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays - £23 ltd per hour
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £25 ltd per hour
You will be working within forensic wards aiding the recovery of patients¸ monitoring their well being and assisting with on-going treatment.
You may be required provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-NMC Pin in date
- Control and restraint training such as MAPA/PMVA/MAYBO
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £150 welcome bonus
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Up to £250 referral bonuses
If you are interested in this role, please contact myself on: 01772 208962
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor