Compliance Assistant required ASAP based in Newton Abbot.
This role is on an ongoing contract.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the administration of the housing association's compliance performance in line with its statutory obligations under relevant regulation.
This includes issues relating to Legionella and Water Hygiene risk assessments programme conducted by contractors.
Administer the Fire risk assessment program ensuring that surveys are completed at relevant properties and regular servicing of alarms and equipment are completed.
Maintain the FRA database and action remedial works accordingly.
Candidates will need a broad knowledge of these issues and previous experience in a similar role.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour
- Location: Newton Abbot, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-29 17:22:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent Handy Man - Croydon
- Young People's Social Worker
- Adult's Social Worker - Part Time - Herefordshire
- Children's Social Worker - Herefordshire
- Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Paralegal - Warrington
- Band 5 / 6 Children's Community Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Early Years Practitioner
- Older Adult Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Homicide Investigator (Police)
- Health Visitor
- Children's Community Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Parking Services Officer
- Contracts Lawyer - Leicester
- Community Staff Nurse