Registered Mentalh Health Nurse
Your role is to offer personal and physical support to those affected by mental health problems, and those who have a history with repetitive offensive behaviour.
General tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care.
The hospital you will be working in is a secure and safe location.
Essential skills consist of good people skills, and previous experience working with people who suffer from mental health problems.
We also ask for proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC.
You as an employee must be flexible and committed to the role, with an engaging and respectful manner.
Ideally applicants will have experience working in either private or NHS funded sectors, with some experience of forensic mental health, however this is not vital and we still welcome your application.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.email@example.com with your updated CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor