Recovery Nursing opportunities available within an NHS Service based in South Yorkshire.
We have Contracts available working Monday-Friday on a full time basis for a minimum of 12 months with rates offered at up to £19 per hour depending on experience.
The Service have asked for prior experience working within Recovery within the NHS.
They are looking for staff to work a pattern of 8-6 and 8-8 shifts.
- Valid NMC Registration, and relevant Qualification certificate.
- Prior experience of working within a Theatre Recovery setting
- Ability to assist for a minimum of 6 months (contract is likely to run on indefinitely)
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any qualified members of staff upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
Why Service Care Solutions?
, Free Payroll Solution
, Free Registration process including uniforms
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please get in touch with Matt on 01772 208220 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
- Start: 04/11/2019
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £18 - £24 per hour + FREE PAYROLL
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-28 16:18:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Residential worker
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant
- Plumber - Multi Trade
- Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Care Assistant