Lift Engineer required ASAP based in North London.
This is on an ongoing contract.
To provide a professional lift engineering service, design and maintenance and to integrate the team into an effective accountable organisation, to ensure that projects and maintenance programmes are professionally delivered on time, to budget and agreed quality standards.
Candidates would be required to have a relevant trade qualification to Chartered Engineer or member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience.
A minimum of 4years general experience of Building services Engineering including Large Complex Projects, Maintenance and repair Programmes Professional Building Services Engineering Functions.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £23 - £25 per hour
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-25 16:30:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Residential worker
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant
- Plumber - Multi Trade
- Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Care Assistant