Mechanical Engineer and also Mechanical Inspector required for our client based in North London.
These roles are on ongoing contracts for initially 6 months.
Mechancial Inspector - To provide professional support to the engineering service, inspecting, mechanical installations for complianacy and quality reasons.
Undertake adequate site inspection and monitoring on all projects assigned covering for colleagues from time to time, as appropriate.
Mechanical Engineer - To provide a professional mechanical engineering service, inspecting, fault finding, specifying remedial works, designing new Mechanical systems, undertaking procurement, acting as contract administrator and project manager for contracts on site.
Candidates will need to have experience of Mechanical Engineering, for the Inspector role, candidates will need to have supervisory experience.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20 - £22 per hour
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-25 16:24:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent Handy Man - Croydon
- Young People's Social Worker
- Adult's Social Worker - Part Time - Herefordshire
- Children's Social Worker - Herefordshire
- Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Paralegal - Warrington
- Band 5 / 6 Children's Community Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Early Years Practitioner
- Older Adult Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Homicide Investigator (Police)
- Health Visitor
- Children's Community Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Parking Services Officer
- Contracts Lawyer - Leicester
- Community Staff Nurse