Team Leader Residential Children's Worker
Roles available across Lancashire.
Training and great pay
My client is an established provider of Children's Residential support to young people with EBD.
Due to the company expanding rare opportunities has arisen to join a new team being created within a new home near Hesketh Bank.
I am looking for Senior / Team leader to join the team and help run the new home alongside the Deputy and Home Manager.
If you are interested in the role please apply quickly, my client holds interviews on a regular basis and I do not want you to miss out!
, A Team Leader is paid from £20,000 - £23,000 as a basic salary.
, £75 per sleep-in (£3000 equates to 1 sleep in per week)
, With all extras included a Team Leader can earn up to and beyond £30,000 per annum
The successful candidate for the positions will have previous experience as a Team Leader or Senior Children's Residential Worker.
If you are interested in this role or looking for a new role within Children's Residential Services in the UK, please contact Alex Procter on 01772 208 964
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000 - £23000 per annum + + £75 per sleep in
- Location: Southport, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-17 14:02:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Facilities Manager
- Support Team Manager - Birmingham
- Commercial Heating Engineer
- Access Control Engineer
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Children's Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Planning an Highways Solicitor - Yorkshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer