A Local Authority based in North London is looking for a Transport Manager/Planner to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary ongoing agency roles and the successful candidate must have a full professional qualification, experience with Fleet Management/Planning/Transport roles in the past and ideally experience in a similar local authority role.
The main purpose of the role is to work with the client's partners and stakeholders to improve air quality in the borough by joining our Zero Emissions Network (ZEN) team.
Responsibilities will Include;
You will be an ambassador for the ZEN programme, recruiting businesses, and enabling them to take action to reduce any negative impact their business may have on air quality and other environmental issues.
Providing technical support and guidance both to SMEs and partners, you will ensure transport and heating related emissions are lowered, contributing to a cleaner, safer environment for the community while helping businesses cut their energy costs.
The successful candidate will have an eagerness to adapt to new technology, be a team player with a high level of initiative and able to prioritise, and be able to understand plans, drawings and other relevant technical information.
You must be able to attend meetings outside normal working hours, understand “Best Value” criteria and possess an understanding of sustainable transport within an urban environment.
Qualifications in Transportation Planning and membership of, or eligibility for membership of, a relevant professional body would also be an asset.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this role and as such are offering £20 p/hr Umbrella Ltd for the duration of the assignment.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jamal at SC Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £20 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Hackney, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-16 14:23:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor