Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting at the moment for a Family Support Worker to work on behalf of Liverpool City Council.
The role is a full time position working 35 hours per week and is on a 3 month initial contract with the possibility for extension and the possibility of a permanent position.
Key features for this exciting role include:
- To work flexibly with parents and families to identify any additional support needs.
- Develop effective relationships with parents and carers.
- To advise, assist and support parents to take responsibility and support them in their child's development.
- Adopt the role of a Lead Professional.
- Support families to develop, enhance and practice positive parent - child relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar supportive role with children and families.
- An enhanced DBS.
- A full driver's license and access to their own vehicle.
To discuss this role further or any other roles we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent Handy Man - Croydon
- Young People's Social Worker
- Adult's Social Worker - Part Time - Herefordshire
- Children's Social Worker - Herefordshire
- Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Paralegal - Warrington
- Band 5 / 6 Children's Community Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Early Years Practitioner
- Older Adult Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Homicide Investigator (Police)
- Health Visitor
- Children's Community Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Parking Services Officer
- Contracts Lawyer - Leicester
- Community Staff Nurse