Chef - Redbridge
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority based in Redbridge who require a chef to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience of working in a busy kitchen and managing kitchen assistants is essential for this position.
This is a full time position working 8am - 2pm Monday to Friday with a total of 30 hours per week.
The role involves assisting with the preparation, cooking and serving of meals to the service users of a local centre.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen and catering to 35/50 people per day is essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Residential worker
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant
- Plumber - Multi Trade
- Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Care Assistant