Hi all I am currently looking for a Senior MASH Officer to join the MASH Team @ Luton Borough Council.
The MASH deal with contacts and referrals sent by members of the public and professionals to Children's Services for a safeguarding response.
Where the MASH team consider that the child's welfare will be better met by early help services, they will ensure referrals get to the most appropriate teams and will inform professional referrers the outcome of their request for a safeguarding assessment.
Ideally looking for experience in Referral Assessment and Intake with strong report skills
Contract - 12 Weeks Plus
Pay Rate - £32ph LTD / Free Payroll Services
Hours - 37 - Mon-Fri
Location - Luton
How To Apply?
Contact Louise @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Free Payroll Service
SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company! if you secure a Qualified Social worker role.
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Learning Disability Support Worker, West London, Sundays only
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Harrow Council
- Executive Professional Support Assistant, Chichester
- Qualified Social Worker - Interventions, Child Services Team
- Recovery Worker
- Qualified Social Worker - Disabled Children's Team, Newham
- Gas & Electrical Contracts Manager
- Customer Care Officer
- Recovery Worker
- NHS Administrator - RIO Experience Needed
- Payroll Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Community Assistant - Enfield
- Social Worker, Mental Health /Learning Disabilities, Wandsworth
- Community Navigator - Enfield
- Social worker
- Fostering Team Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse