I am recruiting for a qualified Social Worker to join a Family Support team within West Sussex to work at Centenary House in Worthing.
With an emphasis on admin and using paper and computerised case recording systems, this role will consist of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks whilst ensuring their continued effectiveness.
Fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this post is the ability to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers to arrange appropriate services.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
, Devising individual care plans based on needs and risks, taking appropriate action to protect vulnerable people
, Using experience and communication skills to gather information and make full risk assessments, identifying protection needs
, Manage agreed case-loads, offering support and guidance
, Monitor, review and reassess care packages
Hours - 36 per week Mon- Fri
Contract - 3 Months on going
What do you need to apply?
- Social work or other professional qualification relevant to the role e.g.
DipSQ, CQSW, DipOT etc.
- Community/District Nurse registered with a relevant professional body
- Understanding of philosophies, professional social work issues and legal framework
- Computer literate
- Car Driver/Access to own Transport
Contact Sam @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply or find out more information
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Free Payroll Service
SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company! if you secure a Qualified Social worker role.
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Residential worker
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant
- Plumber - Multi Trade
- Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Care Assistant