Social Worker - Adults
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for an Adults position working in Barnsley
Full time - 37 hours per week
Initial 3 month contract
£22.66 ltd per hour
A qualified social worker is required to assist in assessing patients within an acute setting, in their own homes and residential homes.
The successful post holder will need to have knowledge of the hospital discharge process and procedures and intermediate care pathways.
There is also a requirement for the post holder to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and throughout aspects of lone working.
The working hours will be 08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:45 - 16:30 on Fridays.
- HCPC registration
- Social Work qualification
- Enhanced DBS
If you are a qualified social worker and are interested in finding out more about this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £22.66 per hour
- Location: Barnsley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-09-25 10:16:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Children's Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse, Band 6
- Planning an Highways Solicitor - Yorkshire
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Food Safety Inspector
- Residential Care Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Group Manager - Growth Strategy and Commissioning
- Adult Social Worker
- Asbestos Officer
- Estates Surveyor
- Highway Design Engineer
- Adult Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Building Control Technician
- Drainage Operative
- Band 7 Speech & Language Therapist (CAMHS & LD) - Hull - £25ph
- Customer Service Advisor