Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a full time Paediatric Physiotherapist required for an NHS trust in Peterborough.
It will be working in Community Neurodevelopmental therapy for children and young people aged 0-18 years (to 19 years in special school), working with children with developmental delay, cerebral palsy, genetic developmental disorders, neuromuscular conditions.
Providing 24 hour postural management programmes, advising on/reviewing postural management equipment and orthotics/lycra splinting, therapeutic home programmes and hands-on therapy.
Providing reports and attending appropriate multi-disciplinary meetings to support optimal participation and functioning for the child/young person.
For further details please respond to this advertisement.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provide
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Debrief Coordinator (Police Missing Persons Unit)
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager