Fostering Social Worker
Role: Fostering Social Worker - Fostering Panel
Term: 6 Week Project
Candidates will be required to recruit and undertake all tasks associated with setting up a Fostering Panel, including completion and implementation of policy and procedures.Candidates will also be required to complete panel members profiles and files.
Benefits of working with us:
- SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company!
- SCS will pay £150 to any new Qualified Social Workers after 4 weeks in an assignment
- SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency!
- SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
- SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in discussing opportunities we have, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor