Residential Child Care Worker
Cardiff Council are looking for a Residential Child Care Worker to join their team at Crosslands Care Home.
This is a full time, temporary position being offered initially for a period of 3 months with a view to being extended on a rolling basis.
The suitable candidates would ideally have experience working in a children's residential setting, have knowledge of up to date safeguarding legislation and completed the SCIF or AWIF induction frameworks.
As part of this role you will be required to work a variety of shift patterns on a four weekly set rota and shifts will vary between days, afternoons and nights.
The ideal candidate will have:
, Experience of working with children and young people either within a residential
, Minimum of a QCF Level 3
, Enhanced DBS check
, Be able to work upon own initiative and within a pressurised environment
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Social Worker
- Band 5 - PWP - Stockport, Cheshire - £18ph
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Probation Service Officer
- Residential worker
- Disabled Children and Young Persons Team
- Litigation Solicitor - Gloucestershire
- Advanced Social Worker - Children
- Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker - Southport
- Tenanancy Enforcememt Officer
- Occupational Therapy Practice Manager
- Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Senior Solicitor - Private Client - Gloucestershire
- Brokerage Assistant
- Plumber - Multi Trade
- Newly Qualified Adult Social Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Care Assistant