Painting & Decorator
Painting & Decorating Tutor
You will be responsible for planning and delivering painting and decorating courses to the inmates preparing them for employment when they are released.
Not required to manage the prisoners, just guidance and quality assurance.
39 hours per week:
Monday - Thursday: 7:45am - 4:45pm.
Friday: 7:45am - 3:45pm.
Initially a 3 month contract with high chance of going permanent at the end.
Experience & Qualifications:
- City and Guilds qualification or at least 6 years experience
If you are interested in this role, please call Sean at Service Care Solutions on 01772208962 or email at email@example.com
If this job is not for you but you know someone who would be suitable, we offer a £250 referral bonus! (T&C's apply)
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor