Drug & Alcohol Worker
JOB opportunity within Substance Misuse! Recovery practitioner required in the South Yorkshire area.
Part-time hours, 2.5 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have great responsibility for the care of patients.
This role entails;
Ensure that prescribing interventions are outcome-focused and have fully integrated into recovery plans.
Assessing complex needs, safeguarding, risk planning and risk management.
Supporting individuals, in one to one sessions and group sessions.
Essentials requirements for the role;
, Current DBS
, Experience in Substance Misuse
*£12-£13 Per hour
For more information, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Permanent Handy Man - Croydon
- Young People's Social Worker
- Adult's Social Worker - Part Time - Herefordshire
- Children's Social Worker - Herefordshire
- Adult's Social Worker - Safeguarding
- Paralegal - Warrington
- Band 5 / 6 Children's Community Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Early Years Practitioner
- Older Adult Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Band 7 Health Visitor
- Homicide Investigator (Police)
- Health Visitor
- Children's Community Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Parking Services Officer
- Contracts Lawyer - Leicester
- Community Staff Nurse