PROPERTY LAWYER (LOCUM)
We are currently recruiting for a London Borough Council, who are looking for an experienced Property Locum to join their legal team for an initial 4 weeks, followed by likely extension.
- To assist in planning, co-ordinating and undertaking the legal work in respect of the Council's property and conveyancing functions.
-To undertake a substantial personal caseload of conveyancing and property matters including the provision of legal advice and the drafting of legal documentation
-To draft, negotiate and agree documentation for all types of conveyancing and property transactions
-To assist and advise more junior members of staff with the property caseloads
-A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE
-Ideally worked in a similar position within a local government
-A thorough knowledge of the law relating to conveyancing and property law
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact John Wilson on
Telephone 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact John on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer