Advanced Social Work Practitioner
Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Darlington
3 month ongoing contract
£213 - £246 p/day dependent on experience
Darlington Council are looking for an Advanced Practitioner within the Looked After Through Care Team.
You will have experience of statutory children's Social Work, inclusive of Looked After Children and have an up-to-date knowledge of the legal framework for children's Social Care.
- Under the leadership and management of the Team Manager the Advanced Practitioner will have case holding responsibility for a reduced caseload of the most complex cases.
- The post holder will play a key role in supervising, developing and monitoring the competency of social worker staff within the team.
- The Advanced Practitioner will deputise for the Team Manager and therefore will have some management experience.
, HCPC Registration
, Extensive post qualifying experience and management experience
, Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
, Eligibility to work in the UK
All CV's should be supported by two satisfactory references and a current DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month ongoing
- Rate: £213 - £246 per day
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-18 09:56:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer