This position is for a part time Occupational Therapist to work in the major adaptation team for a local authority in Esher, Surrey.
The role is providing a service to disabled adults and children, making referrals to other professionals when required.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure reliable and accurate assessments.
You will be carrying out major adaptation assessments, reviewing current disability equipment and carrying out site visits throughout the adaptation cycle.
You will need to be HCPC registered with a qualification in Occupational Therapy, and you should have recent relevant experience in a similar role.
This role is offering a high pay rate of £27-£28 limited per hour, so for more information please respond to this advertisement with your up to date CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer