Planning Officers required based in Lambeth for a local authority in the area.
This role will be on a temporary agency contract.
The purpose of the role is assist the strategic planning and regeneration process by: assisting with the formulation, monitoring and review of the Council's planning policies, associated research and carrying out any necessary consultation work; providing advice and support on development control and regeneration matters; inputting into development projects; and the preparation of development briefs.
Candidates would need an RTPI-recognised degree level qualification in Town Planning or equivalent.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £22 - £24 per hour
- Location: Lambeth, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-18 09:05:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer