Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Service Care solutions are recruiting for registered mental health nurses to be placed in Wellington, Somerset.
The role consists of working ad hoc shifts in a low to medium secure unit.
You can work full time or part time.
We would like to submit candidates to start ASAP - you are free to work as many hours as you want every week, and you are not tied down by a contract!
The perfect candidate will have great personal skills and some experience working with people affected by mental health problems.
Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC is also vital for you to be right for the job.
Whilst the role is committed and effectuate, it is also exciting.
With a wide range of job roles there is no opportunity for repetitive and boring work, as you will be constantly on the go and performing different tasks.
These tasks may involve: producing care plans, moving patients, attending tribunals with patients and providing general personal care.
Most importantly, you will be working in a safe environment, surrounded by the highest quality of staff.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.email@example.com with your updated CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer