A local authority based in Lancashire is looking for an Architect/Senior Technician to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary ongoing agency role and the successful candidate must have full professional qualification, experience in a construction architecture background and ideally experience within a local authority setting.
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the design and delivery of a large and varied portfolio of building/construction related projects.
The Building Design Team, where this role sits, is within the Design and Construction Service of the client.
This service is responsible for the design and delivery of a large and varied portfolio of building related projects across the county.
Projects range in size and complexity and include schools, libraries, residential care homes, youth zones, offices, council buildings and facilities.
The service prides itself on delivering high quality, cost effective, environmentally friendly buildings and are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Architect/Senior Technician to design and deliver quality projects.
The position includes the project management of a variety of schemes, managing multidisciplinary teams of internal or external consultants to effectively deliver the service.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position and are offering £16 p/hr Umbrella Ltd to £20 p/hr Umbrella Ltd for the duration of the role, dependant on qualifications and experience.
If this sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £16 - £20 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-17 16:58:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Home Manager
- PA to Director
- Lettings Advisor- Stevenage
- Environmental Health Officer
- Income Recovery Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Repairs Scheduler
- Occupational Therapist
- Accommodation & Sustainment Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Homeless Outreach Officer
- Qualified Social Worker - Brief Intervention - Camden Council
- Specialist Nurse
- Housing Needs Officer
- Support worker adults/children Part time (action for children)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Direct Payments Officer