I currently have a new post come up today for a Caretaker to manage a building based Lewisham.
Previous experience within cleaning and maintenance will be required for this role.
This is a Monday to Friday role 9am to 3pm.
● Undertake inspection of lights/lamps to identify lamp/light failures and replace where necessary
● Undertake the cleaning of all windows, bike sheds and cameras on site
● Undertake monthly emergency light testing
● Undertake weekly fire alarm test
● Undertake cleaning of smoke detection system Inc.
filter changes where necessary
● Undertake quarterly shower head clean
● Undertake monthly tap inspections
● Read utility meters each month and report readings
● Undertake weekly alarm panel checks
● Undertake perimeter fence checks?
What you will need to apply.
● Previous proven experience in general building/property maintenance
● Proven experience and awareness of health, safety security and hygiene issues
● Experience in lone working
● Ability to think on feet and problem solve
● Awareness of fire safety regulations, health and safety regulations, emergency procedures
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10 - £11 per hour
- Location: Lewisham, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-26 16:15:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum