Band 6 CPN
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for band 6 Community Mental Health Nurses (CPN) to Work in the Oxford.
The roles are based in an Assessment and Treatment Team within the NHS working full time hours on a long term block booking.
Band 6 days-£26.00 to £30.00 Umbrella Company
£150 Sign up bonus
£250 Referral Bonus
, To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
, Assess clients provide interventions which reduce the risk to self, others and of hospital admission.
, Ability to drive throughout the Wiltshire Area
, To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi-Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
, Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
, An Ideal candidate would have experience of working within a CMHT.
, Experience of working in the NHS is mandatory
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We will need to go through a documentation process.
If you are interested, please contact Andrew Wiles at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 and email a most up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse