I have a new post come up for an Electrician to work in Ashford.
This is a Permanent position based in a Hospital.
We are looking for.
We are looking to recruit someone to deliver service in all areas of electrical maintenance, compliance and reactive works within the hospital.
The role requires an in depth knowledge of electrical systems and this will be underpinned by a qualification in electrical disciplines.
The role is varied by nature, with tasks ranging from minor repairs through to full and complete service shut downs which will involve major repairs being undertaken.
There is also a requirement to work within a shift and on call rota as the service is provided on a 24/7 basis.
What you will to apply
City and Guilds NVQ Electrical - Level 2&3 qualification OR equivalent qualification.
Current standard: 17th Edition BS7671:2008 requirements for electrical installations.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £29950 - £30000 per annum + pension and other benefits
- Location: Ashford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-18 16:36:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse