Family Contact Worker
Family Contact Supervisor - Manchester City Council
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced family Contact Worker on behalf of Manchester City Council.
You will facilitate, supervise and observe Contact including setting up Contact arrangements and providing support and advice to children and parents where necessary.
You will be responsible for undertaking observation and assessment of Supervised Contact visits in accordance with agreed plan.
They will contribute to the continuing assessment of children and families in needs and at risk of harm as part of the Contact visit.
You will be responsible for providing information on and accurately record Contacts as necessary.
They will monitor the review action plan as agreed with the Social Worker.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse