My client, a housing group located in Camden are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This is on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to act as lead on construction projects and ensure the successful delivery of schemes to our internal clients in terms of time, cost and quality.
Ensure risk is properly identified, allocated and effectively managed.
Consult regularly with other internal client departments and with all external stakeholders in order to ensure the project brief includes their requirements.
Exert strict financial control throughout the development period, maintain project information and produce regular progress reports.
Manage the handover of projects at Practical Completion and project closure when the final account has been agreed.
Ensure that properties are occupied asap after handover so that no loss of potential revenue takes place.
Candidates will need strong contractual management skills for this role.
It is highly preferred that the candidate worked previously with another housing association.
At the moment there are several big projects coming up (106 schemes; land lead) within the business and the candidate will have to be able to manage them and work on multiple projects at the same time (up to 4 at a time).
Also literate with the following systems: SQL, Pro val, Argus(soon moving to Office 365 / Sharepoint).
Prince 2 is desired.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Location: Camden, London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-18 14:21:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse