Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6.
Vacancies working within the Community mental health team, treating patients in Harrow.
A Community Psychiatric Nurse is needed to join a busy team treating mental health patients in the community.
The role involves assessing, supporting and treating the patients.
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working Monday-Friday 9-5.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
A knowledge of West London is important and previous experience working in a community setting is essential.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their own caseload of up to 25 cases, and to be able to produce complex care plans that can be used to aid patient recovery.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential.
The hourly rate is £26.50 p/h
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse