The ideal Band 6 Podiatrist will have the desired experience of working within an MSK setting and will deliver high-quality care to patients.
Service Care is actively seeking a Band 6 to work within Droitwich Spa.
This is a temporary contract- likely to be extended with part-time hours
Daily roles include,
-Assess the condition of a patient's feet, ankles, or lower legs by reviewing his or her medical history, listening to the patient's concerns, and performing a physical examination
-Diagnose foot, ankle, and lower-leg problems through physical exams, x rays, medical laboratory tests, and other methods
-Provide treatment for foot, ankle, and lower leg ailments, such as prescribing special shoe inserts (orthotics) to improve a patient's mobility
-Minimum of 1-year previous experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant qualification or experience.
-Good verbal and written communication skills
- HCPC Registration
Service Care is also offering a referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work, please get in touch!
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150!
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
If you are looking for either full or part-time work with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Sophie on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse