Occupational Therapists needed, with immediate start to work within Birmingham.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience working collaboratively in an integrated multi-disciplinary team, you will assist in the prevention of inappropriate hospital admissions and the facilitation of hospital discharge in line with the overall objectives of the service.
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered)
The post holder will act as an experienced practitioner for Occupational Therapy within the Adults and Community Division.
Daily roles include,
- Observing and recording patient's condition to provide home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Administrative service
- Assessing for eligibility housing options assessments and recommending re-housing and/ or adaptations
- Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient
- Being organised by managing own caseload
- Making hospital referrals
- The post holder will be expected to work jointly with other disciplines.
- Be able to deal with equipment in assisting daily living
- Minimum of 1 year OT experience in the NHS.
- Former experience within the role is essential
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Excellent Communication skills including Verbal, Non-verbal and written
- Full and clean UK driving license
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse