Registered General Nurse
The ideal Registered General Nurse will be working within an elderly and Adult setting supporting the wards within Stafford.
Service Care is actively seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurse's to work within a hospital-based setting.
Responsibilities can include but will not be limited to -
- Monitoring patients progress and report changes to the registered professional and follow changes made to the Care Plan.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
This is a temporary three-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered)
Service Care is also offering a referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work, please get in touch!
We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150!
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6-12 months Experience within the NHS and previously as a Nurse.
If you are looking for either full or part-time work with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Mark on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse